Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rebel Spirits #2

I still haven't finished reading this book but I am really close to being done.  I think Lori's feelings deepended and became more complicated.  But now along with sorting out her feelings, she also has to work on solving Nathaniels murder mystery before he goes off into ike, the spirit world, or whatever.  I think despite whether they solve the mystery, I think that it is going to be hard for Nathaniel and Lori to say goodbye to each other because they love each other.  Also, they will never see each other again, which is really complicated because Lori's in love with a ghost.  Lori also feels betrayed right now because everyone is lying to her and she has to figure out whose telling the truth and whose bad and whose good.  I don't think that Lori will be happy with herself until she finds out who murdered Nathaniel. I predict that Lori will solve the mystery but Lori and Nathaniel will have to part forever so it will be like a bitter sweet ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment