This week, I started reading Rebel Spirits which is about girl named Lori who has to help a ghost named Nathaniel solve a murder mystery before he has to leave forever. The two only have about a week to solve the mystery.
So far in this book, one thing I noticed is definitely the romance between Evan, Lori, and Nathaniel. Evan is one of the maintenance workers at the inn that Lori and her family own and live at. Evan likes Lori but Lori likes Nathaniel (even though hes a ghost) and Nathaniel likes Lori but Nathaniel had a fiancé before he died in the Civil War.
I think that romance is an issue/ idea in this book because it basically builds Loris relationship with everyone around her.
For example sometimes Lori could be flirty with Evan. And Evan always helps Lori.
Also, Nathaniel and Lori spend some of there time being a couple and stuff but they also need to put there feelings on the side and focus on the murder mystery.
I predict that Lori and Nathaniel will both be said on June 3rd which is when Nathaniel has to leave for good. It might be the last time Lori can ever see him.
No comments:
Post a Comment