Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

I recently finished reading "Level 2" and it was mostly about a girl named Felicia who dies and find herself now living in "Level 2" Which is like an afterlife.  It is technically in the middle of living and death.  There are other people in Level 2 and everyone can bond on reflect on memories from there lifetime.  Felicia meets a guy named Julian who I think likes Felicia.  Felicia thinks Julian is very mysterious and I agree with her.  He often pops up out of no where.  Julian thinks he can help Felicia become reunited with someone from the living life but Felicia doesn't want to trust him.

I think an issue is Felicia needs to learn to trust people.  She thinks Julian is mysterious but he could also be very helpful but that will only happen if she can trust him.

If I were Felicia I would probably trust Julian because, like, you're already dead so it's almost like you can do whatever you want. 

I thought it was a very good book because as the book goes on, we learn more and more about Felicia.  We learn a lot about how she lived her life and who was very important to her. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Alexa,
    I love your explanation of the story because you say the main idea of the story without even saying what happens in the story, like the plot. I think that you could expand your ideas because they are very interesting. In just the second paragraph, why does Felicia need to trust people? Why do you think that Julian can help her? You left me hanging on what your ideas were, rather than filling me in about the way the characters feel. At the end, I really like how you say "We learn a lot about how she lived her life and who was very important to her." This is a really interesting idea. Great job, Alexa.

    Tiv

    ReplyDelete