Friday, March 1, 2013

Blog post on Rebecca's blog


http://beccadoodles.blogspot.com/
This week, I reviewed Rebecca's  blog post on the book "Stay" by Deb Caletti. I think Rebecca started her post of in a good way by saying how she thought it was a complex book.  In Rebecca's post, I think she did a good job of adding in how she thought Clara felt.  Rebecca also added how she thinks she would've felt if in Clara's position which makes her post seem even more relatable and realistic.

Rebecca's post really makes me want to read this book and I think it is because of the intense details she used and the positive way she described the book. Rebecca used good structure for her post.   This post stands out compared to some of her other ones because I think Rebecca put a lot more ideas into it.

In some of her other blogs, she focused on one idea and found three or four details from the book to support it. In this post, she had a more broad idea and it was easy for her to add in her feelings and her thoughts about the authors choice on the dads perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment