I have not yet finished the book but I can already tell that Holden and Stradlater have a unique relationship. It might be considered a love-hate relationship. For example Holden would always talk great about Stradlater and how he could "always get the girls" and such. But at the same time when he was saying that, Holden was envious. Stradlater wouldn't really help holdens anger problems and would often pester him about Jane. He wouldn't really answer Holdens questions directly.
It also seems that their sides for each other changed, for example Holden used to be perfectly fine with Stradlater until he found out that he took Jane out on a date. That is when Holden began asking questions and his opinions of Stradlater changed.
I like your blog post :) I especially liked how you talked about the relationship between Holden and Stradlater, and how their relationship is changing over Jane. However, I do feel like maybe you should expand it and write more about their relationship and Jane :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Biana! :)There relationship did change drastically over Jane so I agree with you to and Rebecca.
DeleteALexa, i agree with Biana. I really liked it. I like how u had one clear thing to say and you said it. You really knew what you were tlaking about and it proves that you can do a blog post on a book that you haven't even finished yet. I think that the only thing would be that you could make it a bit longer. I agree with Biana and i think that you should write more about the relation ships with the characters like Jane and maybe stradlater, But overall i think it was great! :)
ReplyDeleteBecca
Thanks Rebecca, Next time I will try to add more about the secondary characters. Now that I finished the book, I can really add more detail about there relationship. Thanks :)
Delete